Barco Red Label Powder Food Colour Paint Or Dust 10ml - Snow
• Colour: Add the powder directly to the chocolate, fondant, batter, butter icing etc and mix/blend/knead through thoroughly till the desired colour is achieved.
• Paint: In a small bowl, mix equal parts RED LABEL PIGMENT and Quick Paint, Paint Base (for painting on chocolate or fondant) or pure lemon extract. Mix thoroughly before painting and stir often as it continuously settles to the bottom.
o If you need to paint more than one layer for even coverage allow each coat to dry completely before starting a new one.
• Dust: Dab the paint brush into the pigment and tip excess off. Test the colour by brushing in a circular motion on paper towel. If it is correct, do the same on the fondant or gum paste designs you want to add colour to. Ideal for sugar craft flowers etc.
o For fine details, a small round head brush works best. For larger areas, use a wider, flatter brush even the big round brush, used to apply blusher.
• It is advised that these powders must be blended into a product as an acidic environment will denature some of the colours. I.E. Purple will stay or become a dull blue over time, Brown and Black will become greenish.
• Some colours such as the Reds, Purples, Black and often Brown shade over time. Give these colours at least two hours to develop after it was mixed into products such as fondant, butter/royal icing etc before use. Reds become redder, purples deeper
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kitchen Domain users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.